Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMGS: Praia da Torrero
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 07:13:48 +0200

Tina, I like your Portugal photos despite the issues you mention. As far as
the way of life, I doubt that  they would still use oxen. But many other
aspects of life in the small towns in Portugal and Spain have remained the
same. I see it every time I cycle around the mountains here and stop for
breaks in these towns. And it is change for the better: while people are
obviously much better off than 30 years ago, the pace of life remains
relaxed, children play in the street and on the square, while the adults
shoot the breeze and enjoy a drink at one of the many outdoor caf?s. The
typical layout of a small-town central square is: one church, one grocery
store, 2-3 bars.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman