Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Blimp Details
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 14:51:22 -0500

Here a few more shots of the Goodyear Blimp N1A drive system.? It is
said to be powered by three Lycoming 180HP aircraft engines.? I have
found no details, but it would appear that the side engines are mounted
so that the thrust can be directed as needed.? The rear props offer
thrust for pitch and yaw control.? I do not know if they can provide
forward thrust.

Main engine locations:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171013-DSCF5864.JPG.html

Main engine close-up: