Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Blimp Details
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 01:55:31 +0100

Fascinating piece of engineering, Jim, and some great shots of it too.
Hard to find images of the airframe online, but it must be fairly rigid
to cope with all those engines.

While in one way I'd love to go up in one, that Sam Shere image of the
flaming Hindenberg has burned itself into my memory, so I'd probably
turn down any offers. I blame the band Led Zeppelin's record cover from
my youth.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: More Blimp Details)