Subject: [Leica] lightroom
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 10:41:00 -0500

Ric, I was late making the move to LRCC, having been unimpressed during
my earlier attempts to use the trial versions.? But, I finally bought
into the subscription version, and, with some effort, have learned to
appreciate what it can do.? I do not take advantage of its indexing and
filing systems, preferring my earlier system.? But, for photo
processing, it works great for me.? The $11, including tax, that shows
up on my Visa bill each month blends right in with simple meal charges,
and is not much of a burden.? For me, it meets my needs.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA