Subject: [Leica] A Look
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 23:17:12 +0200

Philippe,

Thank you very much, there is no story here, I was in the Beach area of La
Barceloneta, I saw the expression and I?ve shoot very fast, I know that
focusing is not totally precise, I had the 90 mm mounted on the camera, on
these cases I apply our Ted?s advice, KISS! and when I see the p?cture the
HCB quote ?Sharpness is a bourgeois concept??.

Amiti?s
Lluis