Subject: [Leica] More from Chicago
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 07:32:58 -0500

Nathan, I agree that The Bean is a photo rich environment.  Stepping back a
pace or two, one of the things that governments can do for their citizens
is create either directly or indirectly through building codes are great
public spaces.  One of the things that make Chicago, New York, Rome,
London, Barcelona, et al are the plaza's and parks that uplift just walking
through them.  Even more benefit accrues from the congregations of
individuals and groups who naturally gravitate to great spaces.

All the best.