Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 13:06:40 -0500

For Phillipe, I am no botonist but the subject was four feet tall so
probably not a dandelion unless a prop for The Walking Dead.  In response
to what is a weed;  I'm going to use the working definition of "a wildly
successful bit of flora that humans almost univerally want dead.  Those of
us in the deep southern US would categorize kudzu as one such plant.

All the best and thank you bery much for looking.

On Nov 15, 2017 12:36 PM, "Philippe" <photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com>