Subject: [Leica] Northern Lights Trip
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 11:33:15 -0500

Beautiful in B&W!!  We are going this year because it's supposed to be the
last good year for awhile.  The lights will fade out for the next 7 years.
If we don't see the lights, it will still be a great trip through Norway
and Sweden on lots of boats and trains.
I'm definitely taking my 19/2.8R and my 24/2.8M, but I don't have a 21.

Thanks,

Tina

--

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Northern Lights Trip)