Subject: [Leica] Two B&W with film
From: keith at wesselphoto.com (Keith Wessel)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:39:23 -0600

Lluis,

I am enjoying seeing what you are doing with film.  FYI, the first thing I
did when I bought my current home (in 1980) was to build a darkroom in the
basement.  I moved my darkroom to Denver for the Hart campaign in 87?  and
after the Donna Rice debacle never used it again.  About 2004, I took a jack
hammer to the floor to put in better plumbing.  Then along came digital and
my darkroom became a storage room.  Now, however many years later, I am
close to connecting all the pipes and once again having a darkroom.  Maybe
three or four weeks and I will be there.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10