Subject: [Leica] IMG: Finch Frenzy
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:55:47 -0600

Thanks for the kind words, Ted.? As I get older, I'm less inclined to
get out in the cold for my pictures.? This was shot from the warm
confines of the house, but I did clean the storm pane some time back.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Finch Frenzy)