Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:46:14 -0800

Hi Bob,
Well I dabbled with everything from SPEED GRAPHIC's to M8 and all kinds of
LEICA's between when I became a news photog for the "Ottawa Citizen" 17 Sept
1951. My first picture published and on the front page.
These days? The remnants of my years and years of always working with 3
LEICA MOTOR-SLR's off shoulders and 3 M bodies hanging off my neck onto
chest. Not on every assignment, but most of the documentary assignments,
Hell of a sight! :-)
Today? I have only one M8! :-( to cover my "so called self assignment? "LIFE
in the PALACE!" :-)
The activities of near 200 senior citizens LIVING IN ''PALACE!" My
definition just for the fun of it! :-) No pressure, no wire-headed
"photo-editor" to deal with but me! One, M8, Noctilux f1.0 50mm. 35.mm,90mm
and it's fun time. :-) And I've learned how to change lenses very very
quickly! :-)
I think I should've kept one of my Motor LEICA SLR's. Actually no reason as
I said these are all folks 75 yrs. to 100 yrs! Trust me "NOBODY MOVES VERY
FAST." Besides I can change lenses faster than most can move? :-)
cheers,
ted