Subject: [Leica] DXO Mark Leica M10 Score
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 15:08:15 -0800

Well said Dr.!
The right camera for that photographer. Whether it's one camera or 4, it
doesn't matter.
For you: the light M8 and a few lenses: perfect! (though that Nocti is no
lightweight!)
For me (I'm not 100 years old yet-sure hope to be some day if I have all my
marbles like you!), so I really only have 2 "systems. A Leica for 35mm and
an Alpa for 4x5ish (like your speed graphic, only too heavy to carry! back
of car shooting, within about 700 meters).
I do have a Sony body for my star pictures, but that's just a body, no Sony
lenses. I use the 21mm f/3.4 (read: tiny) on it and that's it.

Now if I could only change M lenses as fast as you; but you have a few
years more practice than I ;-) Any advice???

All the best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com