Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC / Ireland
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:19:18 +0000

Thanks so much for your thoughts.  I appreciate getting your validation on
what I think is good writing, and especially that The Gloss is a
prestigeious mag to break in.

I agree that marketing her work in the States is a good idea, maybe also
France, since they have ins in publishing there.

Thanks again,

SonC