Subject: [Leica] was Lock, now Tina's herd
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 16:31:00 -0600

Don't worry Phillipe, Tina isn't leaving, she said, in a droll comment
about her images "I may be moving them all to Canada or Spain.  We'll know
tomorrow night or
Wednesday morning!"

Doubtful she'll leave her chickens, cats and dogs.  Besides, she has a
basement full of freshly canned fruit and vegetables, and I KNOW she's not
going to leave them behind.

--
Regards,

Sonny