Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Reluctant Kiss
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 16:32:41 +0000

I have not been posting many images here, especially non-Leica ones, but I
wanted to share this one with you which was taken with a Canon F1 in 1996.
the reason I am sharing it is that for some reason it has so far received
over 24,000 hits in less than 24 hours on my Flickr feed which in total
(across all images) has received 36,000+ so far today. My normal average is
around 750 a day, so I don?t know what is going on today.

https://gerrywalden.smugmug.com/B-W-Street-Images/i-6dqNZw9/A
<https://gerrywalden.smugmug.com/B-W-Street-Images/i-6dqNZw9/A>

Hope you like it!

Gerry