Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Reluctant Kiss
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 07:49:38 +0100

Well, it is a fine image in any event, so worth sharing!

As for the spike in hits?looking at your keywords it is not obvious what
triggered it. Can you use Google Analytics to see how people got to your
site?

Back in 2002, while living in Zurich, I photographed World Cup celebrations
in the city?s immigrant neighbourhood. One of those photos was part of my
weekly blog:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/nathanfoto/paw/2002/2002_24alt1.jpg

with the caption: ?Brazilian girl celebrates victory over China?. For
several months afterwards, I got a lot of visits from people who were
searching for ?Brazilian girls?. I doubt that they found what they were
looking for on my site ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman