Have been very caught up over here, so need to catch up.

Visited the centre of Dublin yesterday as I had to bring my wife into
her cancer forum. Thus I had to kill a couple of hours, so I brought my
now little used Fuji with me. I wandered around Eccles St. where Leopold
Bloom - the hero of James Joyce's opus "Ulysses" - lived, and then I
went around to visit the Hugh Lane Gallery which is the Municipal Modern
Art Museum for Dublin. In addition to works by international artists
like Renoir, Degas, Rodin, etc. the gallery contains a lot of Irish
works, and also has the original studio of Francis Bacon who was born in
the city. After his death in 1992, the studio was dismantled in its
entirety and meticulously reassembled in a Bacon dedicated area in the
Gallery.

Here are nine images starting with this one
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/HLG+Dublin+2018_Interior.jpg.html

Click to the right thereafter.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Francis Bacon and other slices)