Thanks for pointing that out, Philippe.  I have the slide filed under
France but you are right, the signs are German!  Are there places in France
that speak German?  I'll try to figure out where that is and change it.

The archival ones are mainly for stock.  The French textbook people are
mainly interested in landmarks and monuments, but you never know!  It's
always the ones I least imagine will sell that do.

Tina