Lluis,
It was late in the afternoon with the sun grazing over the treeline just
behind the small field of "weeds" and I did expose for the daylight part; I
do admit a great love of Velvia; I might have brought the curves down on
the blacks just a bit so that I did indeed have areas that hit below 5,5,5
in the histogram.  I do really appreciate the feed back as what one person
sees is not necessarily what another person sees.  Without comment then you
never know how things are perceived and can never make changes to better
bring the reaction desired.

All the best once again.