Don,

Thank you for the information, as you say the reds are very saturated and contrasted and the sharpness is not the best, this is an old lens, I know it, I had the same but the Zeiss Sonnar 85 f2, very nice for portraits, smooth tones particularly in B&W. What I see is that the shadow areas look very dark without any detail, maybe too much contrast??

Best
Lluis