Good morning Lluis,
Regarding the portfolio, I think that it is almost too much to take in at
one sitting.  Think of a large exhibition taking several rooms.  The viewer
can stop and look at several images that possibly are themed and work
together or offer some form of relief from the tension of prior or coming
images.  I would consider breaking it into several folio's as you have
several themes that could be grouped together while adding in some other
strong images left on the floor so to speak.

Your images of children are quite strong both as documentaries of time and
place as well as just kinder being kinder.  Your images of men admiring
women in way now not allowed in the U.S. would also make a nice alcove in
an exhibition.  Then you have a large group of "portraits" that would also
fill a room; pacing the emotion shown would make a strong folio or
exhibition.

In summary, I think that in a book form there should be definite breaks
perhaps with a written comment between sections.  As an electronic
presentation I would break the images as well into themes.  I looked at the
images first on my phone so was presented them one at a time; second take
was on the large screen so saw a grid which was not as powerful a
presentation.  This makes me think that a slide show style presentation
would be more powerful.  Images could still be grouped so presented
together as appropriate.

Very strong group of images that delights, makes one pause and consider,
mirrors strong emotions that bring all of us to places we may relish or
perhaps avoid but need to revisit for growth.  Well done indeed.

All the best, and to rephrase a friend of mine; keep pushing that shutter
button eventually you will get what you want.