Thank you very much to all for your comments and suggestions.

A Slideshow is a good solution, I have to try to put it on Vimeo, but the websites as Flickr and many others don?t support a video, even so you can visualize the imges in slideshow on Flickr. About to put a music, od course it is a great way but many tracklist have registered rights.

Mark Rabiner, special thanks for the links, I?m working on this way now.

It is no easy represent by a few samples a large and diversified work and probably it can be showed several different portfolios, the suggestion I?vre read about to change it time to time is a probably the best way.

Cheers
Lluis