Thanks Don, it is a place that many locals do not know of ;-)  It is +40F so not as cold as it looks....

john

-----Original Message-----
From:  Don Dory

Good morning from a place a wee bit warmer than Scotland.  I like the ice shots; I think if you cared to there are some extremely nice images with some cropping and manipulation particularly if you chase down the B&W route.  Nonetheless you have a nice series recording a place I will probably never get to, but now have a little knowledge of.  And we know what a little knowledge brings..

All the best.

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Highlands PAW 02)