Really great shots? And really great ?layout? as in page? As in very solid edit. No fluff.
And seeing the next page with the awesome 50 reminds me that there is life without zooming. Although I use a zooms 20% of the time or less. Makes me think I?m a Leica guy.
I joined Flickr about a year ago but have not made dent in the thing yet. But I just clicked my non page and it seems  some of my FB friends have joined up with my thing so I can see their stuff. But I?ve yet to put one shot up yet.
I like how you can click ?50 Summilux? and they pop up from people who have used them from all over the world and you get to see if it can take pictures or not.
But I agree Facebook is nicer not on the LUG.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer