Subject: [Leica] LUG archive finally working again
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:46:04 -0500

Wow, I've been reading and contributing for 25 years or so.  Amazing work
saloon keeper.  Hopefully you won't disappear somewhere to that island in
the pacific you keep referring to every Friday.
Good to see what one curious person who just needed to know about trimming
film leaders for his newish LTM camera can do to unite a disparate group of
occasionally grumpy folk.  Truly a wonder and a heartfelt Thank You for all
the hard work and money and time you have put in herding Leicats.