Subject: [Leica] Leica digital vs Sony A7RIII
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 00:28:13 -0500

After brief tries with Canon and Fuji, I am back to nothing but Leica.  I
gave the other cameras to my daughter.  Nothing compares with the files I
get from Leica cameras and Leica lenses.  I'm am using the SL and the 24-90
about 80% of the time.  I still carry the M240 and a few M lenses and
sometimes get out the MM, too.  For travel photos, the SL is superb.   The
three SL lenses I have are phenomenal.  I can also use all of my R and M
lenses on the SL.

Yes, they are expensive, but you get what you pay for!

Tina