Subject: [Leica] Return of my M9
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 14:27:51 +0000

I have had sensor replacements in M9, MM and S2-P.  Circuit board failure in
my M(240).  Aperture failure in my S zoom lens.  AF motor failures in S
35/45/120 (twice) and 180mm lenses.  Total cost to me? 313?

This includes shipping to/from Germany from South of France and North of
Scotland, everything was outside of the two year warranty at the time.  The
cost was labour to fit the M(240) circuit board (including CLA) and
everything else was no charge to me.  Usually less than four weeks door to
door return.....

John