Subject: [Leica] PESO 02 18 18
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 06:57:06 -0500

It's a weird story. Ferrania never intended to make this film, but they had
so many problems getting their E-6 line working (the purpose of their
oversubscribed Kickstarter campaign) that they felt they had to do
something, so they made a short run of P30 and offered it as a substitute
to those who didn't want to wait any longer (in a sense a buy-out offer.)
A little later they offered it to people like me who would wait for E-6,
but might want to buy a limited quantity (5 rolls) at a discounted price
($5) price. As of now they have no plans for large scale P30 production,
nor much of a timetable for the E-6, other than saying it's getting closer.