Subject: [Leica] Comparing new 50s, or 1 meter focusing.
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:34:14 -0600

Excellent advice. Rest assured that rentals will certainly happen before
dropping that sort of cash on either the Noctilux or the new Summicron. I?ve
been around the block with the Summilux ASPH a few times with borrowed
glass. I know only I can answer the question for me.

Of course, my other concern is focusing the Noctilux accurately at .95. That
will be a problem, too. At f/2.0 I think I?ll have more success.

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi