Subject: [Leica] Imperfect pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 20:56:26 -0500

I think that raw sharpness can be overrated.  Ted Grant's image of a
Canadian Prime Minister sliding down a stair is less than sharp but
powerful.  Many of the stronger street images especially the earlier ones
are powerful because of motion.

The real importance is if something important is stated or implied.  This
set is there if viewed in light of the body of your work.

All the best