Subject: [Leica] Off & Tired Topic Warning: the Billingham Hadley Pro
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 11:26:37 -0600
References: <80B580C9-6D99-482F-98AC-67B97E6A0B47@f3documentaryphotography.com> <LOXP123MB1112FEFB6DD0176E0546E9E6F9CE0@LOXP123MB1112.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CABXy4063p1LqPkO6mxcCtLTocmXbVRwEheKbGcDFA7JCnf=CcA@mail.gmail.com> <LOXP123MB1112735FA186F7670F6B1788F9CE0@LOXP123MB1112.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <D02E8F7C-1597-443E-8023-9A24A41704AB@rabinergroup.com> <5EDA86EC-205A-40B0-9D6A-7E38BB9A821D@f3documentaryphotography.com>

I noticed that B&H no longer lists the Filson Magnum and just checked
the Filson site and found it not listed anymore....? Too bad.? I like
how mine conforms to the body, especially when lightly loaded.? It
expands to hold a great deal if needed and the tapered main opening
keeps gear secure while rummaging for something, avoiding having things
tumbling out.? I only need space for an iPad Mini and that easily fits
securely in the back, external slot.