Subject: [Leica] FS: Mamiya 6MF system plus accessories
From: photo.forrest1 at gmail.com (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:45:03 -0500

Sadly I'm having to sell my Mamiya 6MF with 75mm and 150mm lenses plus
the close-up accessory and the 35mm panoramic adapter.
Mamiya 6MF body is in good condition. There is paint wear around the edge of
the back door. Otherwise the camera body is in good condition. I've used it
and cared for it dearly since I got it from the first owner in 2013. Meter
is perfect. Does not have any battery drain problems. Rangefinder is bright,
clear and spot-on.

75mm lens is essentially perfect. Aperture is perfect and the shutter is
too. With Hood.

150mm lens is in better condition than the 75mm lens. Almost unused. The
hood was dropped at some point, making fitting it a pain so I've always kept
the hood on the lens unless I absolutely needed a filter.

Close-up adapter for 75mm lens. In box with a microfiber cloth. Glass of the
over lens diopter is perfect as is the RF mask.

35mm adapter for the camera is NOS, in-box. I bought it New Old Stock,
opened it, fitted it into the camera once to see how it worked then I put it
back away and it has lived in a drawer for several years. Never used.

I'm selling this as a whole kit as I'd rather not part it out piecemeal. I
could probably be talked into parting some things out but the 75mm lens
stays with the camera. I'll entertain other fair offers.

I'm looking for $2000 or best offer for the whole kit. Shipping and Paypal
fees are on me. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail, fully
insured, tracked with signature confirmation.

Thanks all.
Phil Forrest

--
gallery.leica-users.org/v/philforrest