Subject: [Leica] Low flying drone
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 22:02:10 +0000

On 04/03/2018 16:24, Sonny Carter via LUG wrote:
> At the dragon boat races
>
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=5833
>
> Sonny

Those things are dangerous in the wrong hands. I was swimming in a
humanity packed sea at Seapoint last summer, and just turning to return
when something made me look up. I saw one of those yokes about 50 feet
above me with its camera, and having held one in a shop, I know just how
heavy and injurious they could be if they fell out of the sky. When I
got back I discovered the 13 year old operator with proud Dad beside
him. Let's just say pride comes before a fall.

Douglas