Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: people in Sofia
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 17:44:31 +0100

One of the comments I got when I posted my Sofia city gallery was that there
were not many people out and about. The reason was that it was quite cold
throughout my stay, so the people were mainly indoors. But also, I tend to
focus on the city when posting Frozenlight galleries, saving the people
images for the weekly blog. And so it is this time?here is a longish blog of
people eating, having fun, working, and sight-seeing:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2116

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain