Subject: [Leica] Fwd: [OM] IMG: Recycling
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 21:00:03 -0500

I understand and agree

my computer desk is a US Army field drafting table used by my father-in-law
when he was an engineering student at the Citadel in the ?50s

there?s something satisfying about warm, worn, loved wood under the
technology

ric

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Fwd: [OM] IMG: Recycling)