Subject: [Leica] MAGNUM - HOME
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 18:34:31 -0500

Gerry, I wonder if you have leapt to a wrong conclusion here.  I did not
see anything that caused me to believe this was a mandatory exercise and I
will say (and I consider myself thinking if not always a photographer) if
Fuji made me such an offer for a limited time (i.e., they want the camera
returned) I would happily oblige.

As I understand it Magnum is an agency - a cooperative agency, but always
an agency - and it tries to obtain paying work for its members.  If a
member doesn't want an assignment on offer the member is free to turn it
down....although I assume too many rejections of paying assignments could
well mean no longer a member.

As always YMMV.

--Bob

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 6:25 AM, Gerry Walden via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>