Subject: [Leica] IMG: Survivor
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 22:10:42 +0000

Ah, good shot, but you Americans obviously get a different type of
dandelion to the ones we get here, Jim. We have ones that are pure
yellow and don't have that grow faster black stripe on the edge of their
petals. That said they are very invasive. Now that I've a smaller patch
to manage in the new house I get a lawn man in to manage the sward and
his company is called - innovatively - The Lawnman. He does a good job
and my back appreciates it. I still cut the grass though.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Survivor)