Subject: [Leica] Jailbird Trump
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 00:29:11 +0000

Hi Chris, I haven't commented on your images much, but I wanted to thank
you for recording your corner of the world.  My wife and I travel through
rural parts of the country and visit the small museums that are in every
town.  Without visual documentation the museums just don't last long.  Your
treasure trove of normal life will be extremely valuable to future
ethnologists.

All the best.