Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dublin Bay with rain squall
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 06:13:16 -0400

I do envy you living on such an interesting coast.  Watching the sea and
sky change by the hour would be great.  Unfortunately for me, the available
coast lines are prone to hurricanes and having lived through two I am not a
good candidate for any more.  Still, if you keep posting then I can enjoy
the coast vicariously so please do keep that shutter working.

All the best.