Subject: [Leica] M10 Monochrom oh yes!
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 08:41:53 -0700

Are we still at 24 MP?

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Possible price of $8495. Funny enough the poly top and bottom costs more
than brass.

I think it?s the new - oops I said it - sensor.

Leica was able to use some kind of sensor made in Belgium that was strictly
designed for monochromatic images.

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] M10 Monochrom oh yes!)
Message from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] M10 Monochrom oh yes!)
Message from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] M10 Monochrom oh yes!)