Subject: [Leica] At Stone Mountain
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 07:40:59 -0400

Now I know why I haven't been back to the monolith in twenty years. too
many people blocking the magnificent views.  If you go a bit SE and visit
Mt Arabia it is much the same with almost no human presence as well as an
arboreal lake across the highway on the other side of the park.

All in all I think that you captured the essence of the granite monolith in
the middle of the southern day quite well; brilliant stark light and coarse
barren granite.