Subject: [Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:46:41 -0700

One problem with not upgrading is that you can't avoid upgrading forever.
And
multi-level upgrades are more difficult and more annoying.

In a few days I'm going to get on an airplane and fly to Maine (where my
mother
lives) to upgrade her computer from Mountain Lion to High Sierra. It's too
complex for her to do herself. One great advantage to us from her running
High
Sierra is that I will be able to screen-share with her via Messages, so if
I'm
in California and she has a problem in Maine, we can get on the phone and do
screen-share and figure it out.

Replies: Reply from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?)