Subject: [Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 19:58:17 +0200

Thanks Brian and everyone else. I see somewhat conflicting messages: several
people have said that one should really have 16 GB RAM to run High Sierra
well (or rather, do photo processing and such) but then someone said that
High Sierra runs fast and efficiently. Since my Macbook Air only has 8 GB
RAM (and it cannot be upgraded beyond that), I will just stick with what I
have.

Thanks again for the advice!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman