Subject: [Leica] IMG: It's Baseball Season Again
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 18:34:37 +0200

Well, in the defense of the first baseman and the outfielder, the ball is
not heading their way, so all they can do is stand and look. Perhaps the
runner on 1st base should be taking off at this point rather than admiring
the hit. But yes, these are very young kids.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain