Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Picos in a pile
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:07:36 +0100

A pile of Picos pointing west-north-west in a boatyard in Dun Laoghaire,
Co. Dublin. My youngest son learnt to sail in one many years ago. I
learnt in a 1920s Dublin Bay 12 which was so unresponsive that the sail
ripped in a Force 8 gale rather than the dinghy swamping. The Laser Pico
is far twitchier. Somehow, he's the better sailor...

Sony A7ii with Pentax 120/2.8. Can be seen LARGE.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24042018+Picos+pointing.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Picos in a pile)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Picos in a pile)