Subject: [Leica] Today likewise Yesterday....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:56:58 -0700

The IPHONE DISPITE IT'S USEFULNESS AT TIMES?
Is the destruction of "human being to human being" discussion. Time after
time one can see a half dozen human beings sitting together and all punching
buttons instead of speaking to each other with common sense.
OH they're not bad for happy snaps if it is used by a good photographer who
understands quality light & picture taking. But in reality since the camera
type=phone arrived I must say I have never seen during my 65 years as a
published working international photojournalist such a pile of "image
garbage" in all my years.
Children and young men & women are so brain washed into the use of these
apparatuses, common sense talking to each other is being lost daily!
A shame really!
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.