Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two from the Old Feeder
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 16:37:33 -0500

These steel feeders eventually rust out; this is the second one I've had
on this pole.? But, despite their appearance, the birds find these their
favorite feeders.? Here, a Cardinal and a Blue Jay were caught having
snacks.? The spring-loaded cover is supposed to prevent the larger birds
from scattering seeds, but this generation of Jays has learned how to
overcome this, and the trough remains open for them.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180428-DSCF6731.JPG.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180428-DSCF6748.JPG.html

Once again, I failed to update the lens information.? These were made
with my Fuji X-T2 using my Leica Telyt-R 250/4 and a Leica-R 2X
Extender.? Comments welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA