Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Remnants of the Afternoon
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 16:27:24 +0530

Oh yes - I always have my favourite Redbreast around though it usually is
the cask strength or the 15  I actually prefer pot still Irish style
whiskey when I am in the mood for a fruity dram to the non peated stuff
made by your cousins across the sea! The real problem is availability
outside UK/Ireland. Incidentally, considering that Redbreast (and Green
Spot) are also made by Midleton at the same facility, they are a bit of a
bargain, are they not, compared to Midleton branded offerings? :-)
Cheers
Jayanand