Subject: [Leica] IMG: Through the Windshield
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 11:46:57 -0500

Hi Aram,

My frequent stops at the Sonic are the result of my living alone, and
not being a very good cook.? My late wife excelled at cooking, so I had
little reason to compete.? Sonic offers a variety of burgers, wraps,
chicken sandwiches and even breakfast burritos all day long, just five
minutes from my house, and provides a convenient supper solution when I
have no other plans.

I am always quite conscious of the rights of others when I have my
camera with me.? You will notice that no one in the photo I posted is
recognizable.? The carhops know me as a regular customer, so they might
not take notice, but I didn't test that hypothesis.

Thanks for looking.? Give Sonic a try.? Best burgers in town!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA