Subject: [Leica] More with the Rolleiflex
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 00:43:38 +0200

Hi Mark!

Thank you very much for your comment ! I have download the trial version of
Capture One last release V11 and I?ve found it not necessary for my work
because the improvements of this release is mainly for color work, the
upgrade it?s not a fortune, it is about 120 Euro, I have started with CO
many years ago when the M8 came with this software, I?ve followed every
upgrade up today. Beside the darroom chemicals process i think the only
think can improve my work would be a good scanner, my printer is already
quite good Epson SC-P600, but actually I?m not too much concerned for the
digital printing, because I think that the wet process is the best one
shooting film as I actually do.

I really appreciate your advices, thanks again!
Lluis